Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopia is so hard!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2011
Ok, so I Think Krokotopia is so hard because:

The Karnahan Palace is so hard to beat!!!!!!! It took me 3 1/2 months to FINALLY win!!

And the Temple of Storms has to many bosses, and quests, and not enough wisps!!!

I don't know if this has anything with my level, but it would be wierd if I did, because I'm level 30

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Krokotopia shouldn't be that hard at level 30.

Do you have all the spells you're supposed to have? Go check with your magic teacher, and keep checking until he/she has nothing more for you to do.

Do you have good equipment? You might want to visit the Bazaar.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2011
Your lvl. 30 and still have'nt beaten it!!? I beat Marleybone and got to Mooshu at level 32, and you gain atleast 10 levels in Marleybone.
Well, if you think krokotopia is hard, wait until you get too Marleybone. It's longer and does'nt have sidewalks. Luckily, I've beaten it already. Big ben and both the counterparts were easy for me.

-William Rider, lvl 37 Conjuerer
"To control the future, you must look into the past."

Survivor
Oct 03, 2011
You are level 30 and you think KP is hard??!! wait till you get to MooShu, Harder Monsters, and even harder ninjas, not for me, it was too easy in Mooshu. i beat the jade oni in less than 15 minutes lol. kept attacking with vampire. good times...

Samuel GhostHunter
MythMaster

Survivor
Aug 01, 2011
It's hard for me too! Im a level 32 and one of the quests are WAYY too hard, some i needed 2 other buddies to get the badge mander savior. I have some gear with lots of health but no luck.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
I dont know how to beat the pyramid of The sun and im stuck on the palace of fire i think you should make it harder im a death/ice it should be easy because of the fire bosses but no luck i think think they should make it easyer and i wore gear that gives me 500 health and i have 998 hp but no luck

Defender
Aug 06, 2011
Seriously! Are you CRAZY? Krokotopia is the most fun and second easiest world. If you want a challenge, wait till Big Ben, it went on forever. I felt like Temple of Storms was too easy. I beat it in about 7 minutes with one friend and one potion. The second test was REALLY easy and my friend was Myth (I'm Balance), so Krokopatra was easy when she used Humongofrog twice with Myth Blade.

Ian Crowrider
Magus (Level 34)
Sorcerer

Survivor
May 22, 2011
Actually, I find MB and MS easy, because i telleported to high-level friends and solo-ed a mob of 4 life monsters (my "buddies" bailed on me 1/2 way through the battle, so my spells and gear are fine, but, i mean, i ALWAYS die, but i think i have something to do with my school combo..... more on that later.....

Defender
Nov 18, 2011
Survivor
Mar 18, 2012
wow buddy if you are having trouble in krokotopia then i dunno what to say, i found krokotopia very easy even when i was questing there myself. And whoever said getting friends to help is the key is wrong. If you can't do krokotopia alone with ease there is definitey something wrong with your gear, spells or the order you are doing quests. For example, I hope you finished the smiths quest first for a training point so you can have an extra spell. Do quests in order of worlds in my opinion- don't skip to a new world just because you have unlocked it, do all side quests in the current world first and you will fly through the new world. People who don't do this are the ones who always annoy me for help, i.e. someone who is a lower level than me who has decided to jump ahead into a world I haven't even unlocked yet because I do every quest and they don't bother. These are the 'friends' who will soon be deleted because I am sick of spending my whole gaming time help people who are out of their depth because they are lazy about side quests. There. Rant over lol.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2012
I dont think Krokotopia is that hard I mean the bosses are and you need to have good spells I bought the Ghoul amulet so I get 90 health from my enemy but defeating 2 bosses were hard 1 i used a minion to help me out and the other I used a friend

EASY and HARD Friend me Lucas Titanhorn Myth Student Level 18

Defender
Feb 15, 2009
Karanahn Palace isn't HARD, just LONG.

As for the rest of Krokotopia, I'll quote my school's professor: "With persistence, victory is assured!"

Explorer
May 17, 2009
shadowclaw31 wrote:

The Karnahan Palace is so hard to beat!!!!!!! It took me 3 1/2 months to FINALLY win!!

And the Temple of Storms has to many bosses, and quests, and not enough wisps!!!

I don't know if this has anything with my level, but it would be wierd if I did, because I'm level 30

Huh?! Level 30, well it should be super easy for you, because i soloed the tomb of storms at lvl 20 on my recent wizard. Well if this is very hard for you, good luck in MB.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
shadowclaw31 wrote:

Krok should be that hard at lvl 30 i am at lvl 38 and i am in mooshu almott to dragonsphry

Survivor
Oct 23, 2011
You're level 30 and find Krokotopia hard!? I wish you good luck in Marleybone.