Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopia Help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 24, 2015
Hey its burningiceblade so im in krokotopia and I am in a quest called The Ultimate battle and quest helper works and quest helper is on and everything and it says im allowed to use it but it doesn't work I tried another quest just to see and it works! it says I must talk to khai amahte in the grand arena after I kill him which I did and quest helper was working before in this quest showing me where to battle him. Now it just stopped and I don't know where he his please help. Thanks :)

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
BurningIceBlade on Feb 1, 2015 wrote:
Hey its burningiceblade so im in krokotopia and I am in a quest called The Ultimate battle and quest helper works and quest helper is on and everything and it says im allowed to use it but it doesn't work I tried another quest just to see and it works! it says I must talk to khai amahte in the grand arena after I kill him which I did and quest helper was working before in this quest showing me where to battle him. Now it just stopped and I don't know where he his please help. Thanks :)
I'm not sure why your quest helper isn't working, but this link has a detailed map that shows the location for Khai's Trophy Room:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Khai%27s_Trophy_Room

The green arrow on the map points to the room. Hope that helps.