Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

krokotopia hard???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 22, 2008
well in the end krokotopia is a little bit harder but nothing to worry about just call for friends if u need help (i forget to sometimes) have more healing spells in u deck or if ur that bad try to add like a person over level 20 odds are the have beaten this place and can help u alot mostly get life wizards as friends and they will help so much and try to get me haha u can if u want i am almost in grizzlehiem (or however you spell it) but the point is team up with people it is the best thing you can do

Emma DeathHorn
Level 19
Death/Myth

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
krokotopia is not hard if you level up some more. i was level 19 when i entered kt and level 29 when i finished it, oh and i did grizzlehiem in between (leveled me up two extra levels)

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
I soloed Krock, just do the quests to get exp and be sure to set your deck properly.

Defender
May 10, 2010
To me krok is not hard at all! I started when i was level 15 and now I wam level 23(almost 24 ) with doing all the side quests.

Defender
May 10, 2010
Morpehous wrote:
I soloed Krock, just do the quests to get exp and be sure to set your deck properly.
Wow I could never do that. what do you mean by "set your deck properly"?

Defender
May 10, 2010