Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopia, Balance or Fire?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 21, 2013
I think that Krokotopia is sort of like Balance, and Fire. While the Charmed slaves are fire, The Balance spell Locust Swarm Is The Balance teacher's favorite, and it is Krokotopia themed. What do you guys think?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
kuvkuv on Feb 16, 2013 wrote:
I think that Krokotopia is sort of like Balance, and Fire. While the Charmed slaves are fire, The Balance spell Locust Swarm Is The Balance teacher's favorite, and it is Krokotopia themed. What do you guys think?
Krok is all elemental spells; the Pyramid is Fire, the Krokosphinx is Ice and the Tomb of Storms is, well Storm.
It is, however, where the actual Balance school is located (Krokosphinx).

Survivor
Jan 21, 2013
RavenLady777 on Feb 16, 2013 wrote:
Krok is all elemental spells; the Pyramid is Fire, the Krokosphinx is Ice and the Tomb of Storms is, well Storm.
It is, however, where the actual Balance school is located (Krokosphinx).
I mean the theme, like how it looks. I think Balance and Fire are on a tie.. Lol...

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
kuvkuv on Feb 17, 2013 wrote:
I mean the theme, like how it looks. I think Balance and Fire are on a tie.. Lol...
Ah. Then I agree if you're talking about looks. It would be Balance with a touch of Fire.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
It's balance. It's theme is balance and the school of balance is there too. Krokotopia has sandstorms, thats a balance spell.Also scarabs and manders. Those are all balance spells Also with the tombs/pyramids. Each is one of the elemental themes. Balance wizards do mainly those three elements for a while and eventually the other magics. I'm pretty sure it's balance

Survivor
Oct 15, 2012
I think krokotopia is balance and fire also.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
wizardrokz on Feb 18, 2013 wrote:
It's balance. It's theme is balance and the school of balance is there too. Krokotopia has sandstorms, thats a balance spell.Also scarabs and manders. Those are all balance spells Also with the tombs/pyramids. Each is one of the elemental themes. Balance wizards do mainly those three elements for a while and eventually the other magics. I'm pretty sure it's balance
O. o I'm so sorry I just re-read my post, and I sounded rude. I was half asleep while writing that.....

But anyway with Sandstorms, scarabs, elemental pyramids, manders, and the egypt theme, I still say it's balance

-Angela DragonStone
The wizard that rokz

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
I believe it is balance I'm not sure how far in krok you are but there is 3 parts to it. One fire, one ice, and one storm. Balance is a little of everything right? So i think krok is balance. Good luck with your future quests

Survivor
Mar 29, 2013
I would have to say balance. After all a lot of the spells as you said are Krokotopia themed and a few of the monsters in Krokotopia use balance. I believe it's Balance with a little fire here and there because it is a desert.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2012
kuvkuv on Feb 16, 2013 wrote:
It is mostly those two but that's not all. There is also ice, storm, and death. So it is not just balance and fire.
-hope I helped

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
wizardrokz on Feb 18, 2013 wrote:
This person is so right. It is as if Krokotopia was MADE to represent Balance. Do you remember that Arthur Wethersfield went to Krokotopia to study Balance?

Survivor
Sep 09, 2012
I reckon its both

- Brianna GoldenHaven,Ice,38