Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

krokotopia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 06, 2009
Defender
Aug 19, 2008
About a hundred. The pyramid takes quite a while to finish. Then you have all the areas in the sphinx. After that you travel to Island of Storms. If you want to get through faster just do the main story lines and save the side quests for later.

Since you placed this in Dragonspyre...I am assuming you are asking how long to get to there...from Wizard City?

You have to do the main story lines in Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone and Mooshu before you get to go to Dragonspyre.

Not sure what the fastest anyone has made the journey. I can't say because we tend to take our time and enjoy the trip.

Has anyone made it from Quest 1 to fighting Malistaire in less than one month? IF so, did you also do side quests?

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
I've been working on this game for almost two months now and I am just now finding myself in Marleybone. I get to play maybe 2 to 3 hours a night after work (yes, I'm an adult and yes I have a life...lol....I just choose this as a past time favorite after the kids go to bed) and I found myself looking around and seeing what all is out there with this game. I first started out thinking it wouldn't/couldn't take too long to beat the game but I am now seeing the depth of this fantastic game. The storylines and absolute wonderful masterminds behind this game need applauding. The challenge alone is worth the time into the game.

I don't see why anyone would want to rush through and beat the game in a month, where's the fun in that?

See ya in the Spiral,

Hunter SilverHeart

Survivor
May 03, 2009
well to all of you i'm young and after 3 months have beat the game and am working on beating it again but the new worlds have alot of missions dragon spyre has a ton

Survivor
Oct 01, 2009
Can someone help? I am stuck in Krokotopia. The only thing left is finding the beetles and the Obelisk rubbing in the vault of ice. For some reason, I cannot enter the area where the Obelisk the "Vault of Ice" or the remaining beetles (Including the Emperor's Room?") are . I finished my Apprentice Crafting and was sent to Marleybone, but I can't go there either. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong? I also do not have access to the Sphinx (where the secret shop is) and I am assuming it is because of the fact that I have not finished the above mentioned tasks. Any suggestions?

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
I have beaten krokotopia once and i made it to marlybone once and i did a lot of quests at marlybone

love alex life ward

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
Hi. Krokotopia is easy!
It was my favorite world but it was TOO easy. Plus the secret shop is NOT in the Sphinx. I t is the commons of the place and then go to your left you will see a platform (lit up or not lit up) with 2 colloms at it's sides. When the little orbs on it are all filled up then you can go in. After that you go around the building a couple of times then go inside and to the left when you go inside. if there is no "badge appeared do it again :-)

From,

Mary Dreamshade, level 46 Death Master