Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotept's Secret Pet Drop

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Some odd days ago, I went to defeat Krokotept (the first big boss in krok). And as soon as I defeated Krokotept, he dropped a Arctic Serpent :-o ! It is sort of like the pet that gets dropped from the gobbler king in Wizard City but it gives you a TOUGHER card at its BABY form. Way better then a regular Snow Serpent. I mean I know a lot of boss drops but I didn't know this one. Just something to share with all you wizards out there :-) .

David Darkflame Level 60 Fire
David Nightshard Level 23 Death

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
KN1GHT69 wrote:
Some odd days ago, I went to defeat Krokotept (the first big boss in krok). And as soon as I defeated Krokotept, he dropped a Arctic Serpent :-o ! It is sort of like the pet that gets dropped from the gobbler king in Wizard City but it gives you a TOUGHER card at its BABY form. Way better then a regular Snow Serpent. I mean I know a lot of boss drops but I didn't know this one. Just something to share with all you wizards out there :-) .

David Darkflame Level 60 Fire
David Nightshard Level 23 Death

I hope they changed it. Krokotep is a much harder boss than Gobblestone, yet Gobblestone's snow serpent had an attack with a 30% increase to ice attacks. Krokotep's serpent was only the low level 2 pip ice snake spell. If it is a tougher card, then excellent. Evens out the reward system.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
I knew she did I just never got it.

Dustin SummerBlade Level 13 TrueSavior