Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

krokosphinx help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 28, 2008
i am a level 24 and i got a quest from the library requiring me to go to vault of ice but it wont let me in and if it helps i did finish the pyramid of fire please help ci will take anything thanks!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
dooo1000 wrote:
i am a level 24 and i got a quest from the library requiring me to go to vault of ice but it wont let me in and if it helps i did finish the pyramid of fire please help ci will take anything thanks!

Keep that quest in your book, later on you will visit there for main questing and you will have to complete the entire dungeon and then again you will be given the quest to fight the 3 witches for soul dust and you don't need to open the door for that one, so saving this makes it so you cut the visits down to 2 rather then 3.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
dooo1000 wrote:

You won't get to the Vault of Ice until you have completed the first two parts of the Krokosphinx. The library quest is a side quest. Do the main story line and you will get there.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
dooo1000 wrote:

The quest from the Library is a side quest. If you finished The Pyramid of Fire, just continue to follow the Main Story Line, and eventually Shalek The Wise will give you a quest to enter The Vault of Ice.

Then you can do both quests at the same time.