Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokosphinx help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2010
Hey, i'm at the krokosphinx, but it won't let me do anything. Seargent major sent me over there, but nobody has any quests or anything for me. The only quests i WAS able to do were a few in the arena through Ako. But that's it, I know Shalek is the main quest guy for that area but he has no quests for me, all he says is "The tuts seek to oppress us and that's not just the ravings of an old krok". Help? I am unable to get into the vault of ice, and unable to get into the emperors retreat. Only able to get into the hall of champions and the arena. There is no current quest guide for me either. What do i do?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Alyssa69247 wrote:
Hey, i'm at the krokosphinx, but it won't let me do anything. Seargent major sent me over there, but nobody has any quests or anything for me. The only quests i WAS able to do were a few in the arena through Ako. But that's it, I know Shalek is the main quest guy for that area but he has no quests for me, all he says is "The tuts seek to oppress us and that's not just the ravings of an old krok". Help? I am unable to get into the vault of ice, and unable to get into the emperors retreat. Only able to get into the hall of champions and the arena. There is no current quest guide for me either. What do i do?

When you first go to the Krokosphinx, the first person you should talk to is Alhazred, the Balance Teacher. He gives you a quest to talk to Shalek the Wise in the Entrance Hall. Did you talk to Alhazred first?

He is in the Balance School in front of Niles the Balance Tree (take the ladder "down" to get to the Balance School).