Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokoshpinx ( i think thats what its called)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Well, recently Proffessor Greyrose gave me an assignment for a new spell! Well it required me to talk to the Balance tree in Krokospinx (plz correct me if name wrong) and i followed my Quest helper there, but i didnt have acces to the boat. Help??

Jasmine Frostbreaker
Journeyman Thautmaturge
Level 17

Hero
May 27, 2009
You have to keep doing other quests until you level up and get access.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You need to finish the storyline quests in the Pyramid of the Sun before Sergeant Major Talbot will give you permission to access the Krokosphinx.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
trickster201 wrote:
Well, recently Proffessor Greyrose gave me an assignment for a new spell! Well it required me to talk to the Balance tree in Krokospinx (plz correct me if name wrong) and i followed my Quest helper there, but i didnt have acces to the boat. Help??

Jasmine Frostbreaker
Journeyman Thautmaturge
Level 17
you should be level 18 before you get the quest and you need to finish the pyramid of the sun ( defeat krokenkhamen ) and you will have access to the krokosphinx.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
deffio152 wrote:
trickster201 wrote:

Jasmine Frostbreaker
Journeyman Thautmaturge
Level 17
you should be level 18 before you get the quest and you need to finish the pyramid of the sun ( defeat krokenkhamen ) and you will have access to the krokosphinx.

Thx! I'm lvl 20 now but I haven't defeated krokenkhamen yet! Quote back to me interested to help me with Throne room of fire. I need all the help I can get unfortunately!

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
trickster201 wrote:

Jasmine Frostbreaker
Journeyman Thautmaturge
Level 17

Yes i understand. I had this problem when Author Wethersfield the Balance Instructor gave me a quest to go to krokosphinx. This was my 2nd wiz so i knew i couldnt go their. You must finish the Pyramid of the Sun first. And i think its because you did a lot of side quests so you leveled up higher like me because if you only do the main quests the quests ur teacher gives you are almost perfectly matched. Hope This Helps!
Ryan LotusGarden Level 32 Balance Magus Sorcer
Ryan DeathBlood Level 36 Death Magus Necromancer

Defender
May 10, 2010
Oh my gosh! I had the same problem! So really all you have to do is complete a certain quest to go on the boat to krokosphinx and see the balance tree. (It looks like a giant palm tree with a face.)

Defender
May 10, 2010
Lydia Greyrose Ice Professor gives you the quest then you can't do it. It happened to me.

Survivor
Jan 14, 2010
what level do i have to be at the balance school h-h-hhhhhhhhhhhhellllllp!!!!!!!