Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokopatra?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 28, 2011
Is there any special spell cards i should use? Or is there any unexpected bosses there? I would like any info. Please and thank you. :|

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Your question is a bit vague, if you are referring to the dungeon that you face Krokopatra in, then no nothing that should be unexpected or "special" card requirements. If you mean Krokotopia as a whole, then not really it is like any of the worlds you quest, defeat bosses, dungeons, etc and level up and gain spells and training points along the way. You may find you are partial to some spells based on how the enemies fight. You won't really find a crazy optional dungeon/bosses until Marleybone with Kensington Park and the Warehouse Tower in Reagent Square.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Krailzec wrote:
Your question is a bit vague, if you are referring to the dungeon that you face Krokopatra in, then no nothing that should be unexpected or "special" card requirements. If you mean Krokotopia as a whole, then not really it is like any of the worlds you quest, defeat bosses, dungeons, etc and level up and gain spells and training points along the way. You may find you are partial to some spells based on how the enemies fight. You won't really find a crazy optional dungeon/bosses until Marleybone with Kensington Park and the Warehouse Tower in Reagent Square.
Actually, I think the 'tomb of the beguiler' quest would fall into that crazy, fortunately optional, dungeon category. -gabriel darkthorn, adept diviner (and crew)

Defender
Feb 15, 2009
Technically, a myth wizard would be the best school to use against Krokopatra because it gives a % of boost. But personally I think that anyone can take a krok wearing lipstick, a dress and a funny hat

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
I'll look up Krokopatra right now! Okay, according to the official W101 wiki, Krokopatra has 1,200 health. She is a rank 5 Storm boss. If you can use Myth spells, as she has a high resist to Storm. Her minion is also Storm with 525 health. They both have some low rank Fire and Death spells in their decks. Be prepared. I won't give too much away other wise my post might be considered as a spoiler. Yes, she does have Myth Shield.

There are 3 other bosses in the dungeon as well that you must defeat before Krokopatra. Soulsapper, Tempestra, and Son of Storms, 2 are Death, one is Storm.

Remember, the larger team the better, and strategize before hand. Wear your best gear, have full health and mana, full potions, and don't do anything stupid. ;)

Good luck!