Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokekahmen

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 02, 2009
I cant beat Krokekahmen I tried using all my spells on him but none are ever strong enough to beat him and seeing his guards are as strong as other bosses that makes him really hard to beat, any tips to beat him?

Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
gargon789 wrote:
I cant beat Krokekahmen I tried using all my spells on him but none are ever strong enough to beat him and seeing his guards are as strong as other bosses that makes him really hard to beat, any tips to beat him?

Try to grab him while there are no other nirini around him. They will eventually join, but if you time it right, you can usually get a couple of hits in before they do join. If it is impossible to grab him alone, try killing his guard first, then you only have to deal with one. Try leaving at least one pip in your stack so if you need to heal, you can do it on the next turn. Make sure to buy some pixie cards at the library. When all else fails, try going in with more people.

Explorer
Feb 02, 2009
Midsummer wrote:
gargon789 wrote:

Try to grab him while there are no other nirini around him. They will eventually join, but if you time it right, you can usually get a couple of hits in before they do join. If it is impossible to grab him alone, try killing his guard first, then you only have to deal with one. Try leaving at least one pip in your stack so if you need to heal, you can do it on the next turn. Make sure to buy some pixie cards at the library. When all else fails, try going in with more people.

I cant seem to get him without any guards they seem to follow him everywhere, but ill try it.

Explorer
Feb 02, 2009
Administrator
You might want to visit the Krokotopia library and pick up some powerful Treasure Cards.
Determine what your foe is weak to, and buy the corresponding Treasure cards.

If you still need help, go to a Realm that is more populated and you may find others in the same predicament.

Best of luck!

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Feb 02, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
You might want to visit the Krokotopia library and pick up some powerful Treasure Cards.
Determine what your foe is weak to, and buy the corresponding Treasure cards.

If you still need help, go to a Realm that is more populated and you may find others in the same predicament.

Best of luck!

I just went offline for a little while (maybe 10 minutes) and it started me over doesnt it take 30 minutes to reset?

Administrator
Explorer
Feb 02, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Logging off completely resets your instanced area.

Oh ok but I dont have to worry anymore cause I finally beat him! Huzzah!

Explorer
Feb 02, 2009
gargon789 wrote:
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Logging off completely resets your instanced area.

Oh ok but I dont have to worry anymore cause I finally beat him! Huzzah!

Now im stuck in the Vault Of Ice and im sorry but im kind of mad because I beat the three ghosts and I was going to beat the keeper but my friend needed help so I went to him and it started me over.

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
Walking out of an instanced area resets it, while teleporting out does not. Entering a different instanced area resets any instance that you already had open, too.

Explorer
Feb 02, 2009
Quizzical wrote:
Walking out of an instanced area resets it, while teleporting out does not. Entering a different instanced area resets any instance that you already had open, too.

I see im in a much better mood now so im just gonna try it again.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2009
gargon789 wrote:

well here is what i did ok

1 -buy 7 sprite treasure cards and insert them through numbers 3-7
2 -get crowns and buy from zeke in wizard city

-cornet of the hound
-astral tunic of the frog
3 -use spell minor (insert spell type here) tap for four turns
4 - now you have four pips use humongofrog
5 -minor tap four five more turns
6 -heck hound on krokohamen
7 -treasure cards

Survivor
Sep 29, 2008
I completed Hall of Champions and Grand Arena and got a quest from Zan'ne saying I have to find an obeslik where is it and how do I deafeat Keeper of the Fang? Well I'm Duncan Darkcaster and I'm level 29(when written) so if you are friends with level 50 Mycin Icecaster or Level 20 Alex Owlsmith or level 19 Brandon Windwhisper please say if you are in a battle with Keeper of the Fang "Help" or if in same area but not in battle "Teleport to me."

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Well last night I logged out cause is was getting late and now I have to start the instance again. Some advice that I found helpful was to get ice wyvern as it does around 500 damage on krokekahmen or prince ali. I used it on the prince then used kraken on krokekahamen. I defeated him but sadly the guard killed me cause I ran out of healing spells