Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

King Uro Ahnic Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 16, 2014
Hi, my name is lily and I'm a lvl 26 Fire Student, I've been in Krok for about a week and for some reason (I check every day) I am yet to see King Uro Ahnic. I keep being led by my quest arrow to the chamber where he is but he is never in there. I have fought his assistant twice but he has not shown up so I am unable to follow that quest. Any ideas what's going on?

Survivor
Oct 31, 2012
lilyfrain on Dec 1, 2014 wrote:
Hi, my name is lily and I'm a lvl 26 Fire Student, I've been in Krok for about a week and for some reason (I check every day) I am yet to see King Uro Ahnic. I keep being led by my quest arrow to the chamber where he is but he is never in there. I have fought his assistant twice but he has not shown up so I am unable to follow that quest. Any ideas what's going on?
umm if that happens then how come i was a krokamummy fore half an hour today?weird!
i'm elizibith a lvl 23 student... ok that is weird!

Survivor
Oct 31, 2012
Administrator
lilyfrain on Dec 1, 2014 wrote:
Hello Lily,

If you send an email to support@wizard101.com they will be able to help you with this quest issue.

community@wizard101.com