Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Keep Getting The Same Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 13, 2012
I was at the oasis and i see a exclamation mark above Talbot's head I went off to do the quest so when i came back he gave me the same quest now I have 2 of the same quests and I cant check the dialogue.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2010
if this is for the lost pages quests, then yes, i have had the same problem, but with simeon in wizardcity. i assume this is because lost pages is over, but you still haven't completed one of the quests... i don't know. i just leave the extra quests alone and mind my business ...

it takes skill to beat bosses, but heart to be a wizard

Defender
Apr 22, 2012
Diamond Miner on Jun 2, 2013 wrote:
I was at the oasis and i see a exclamation mark above Talbot's head I went off to do the quest so when i came back he gave me the same quest now I have 2 of the same quests and I cant check the dialogue.
try uninstalling and reinstalling the game and see if it helps, I also do this if it runs slow for more than 2 weeks.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
This a leftover event piece. I had the exact same thing happen and they asked you to fight Spellwright warriors or something. I'm sure in time they'll take care of this. As a side note, I logged off then back in (for another reason) and when I came back into it, that duplicated quest was removed from my quest log entirely, so check that out too

Survivor
Feb 13, 2012
I tried uninstalling and re installing the game (I am playing on my dads computer[my computer broke and it wont turn on]) it helped thanks