Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Karanahn Palace Help : Defeat Prince Aka Karanahn

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Can someone help me with prince aka karanahn ? i am having extreme trouble with the three princes before him . my charactar name is dustin lightblade and i am a level 26 conjurer . i would love if someone can help me with it . if you are interested , i will be in realm sunbird at the entrance to karanahn palace . i'll be waiting ,
Dustin Lightblade

Survivor
May 22, 2009
Hiya.

I would love to help you but I cant play until 7 or 8. (its currently 4:30 for me). Reason being is that I share this account with my brother. So ill go there later on tonight.

Neela Glade, level 49 pyromancer

Survivor
May 14, 2009
I'm having the same problem i can't get to prince aka karanahn

Samantha Deathdust level 31 Conjurer

Survivor
Mar 18, 2009
Are the mobs supposed to be able to pull you off of the sidewalks in this dungeon? The bosses are simple to beat, but I can't get through to the Prince because I get so beat down by the mobs....I can't even escape after a battle, they just pull me in again. Is this normal for this dungeon?

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
well leslierg yes that is normal for the dungeon make sure you have one person with you 2 full potions and you should have no trouble at all

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
i also need help with Karanahn Palace. I can defeat the first 2 princes but have been defeated many times by the third one. i am Autumn IceCloud level 27/28 ice/storm wizard, on Ambrose server: area 1. I am pretty much on all day so any time is good for me

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
PLEASE HELP ME!i have been reading about this quest but i have NO IDEA about the three princes exept one of them by the sarcofagus door Who and where are the other ones?!

Ethan DarkHeart lvl 24 life wizard
Chase Trollrider lvl 12 balance wixard

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
supered10 wrote:
NVM I found out! 8)

Then could you tell me please?

-Anna [Ryan DarkRiver Adept Necromancer]

Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
i am doing the same quest and i have no idea how to get to prince aka. how do you get through the stone wall to defeat prince aka. HELP ME PLEASE!
:D

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
duckykw wrote:
i am doing the same quest and i have no idea how to get to prince aka. how do you get through the stone wall to defeat prince aka. HELP ME PLEASE!
:-D

When you enter the Karanahn Palace, before you go anywhere, look at your map.

You will see three circles/rooms on the outer edge of the palace. That is where the three bosses are that you must fight before you reach the big boss.

When you enter, keep staying TO THE RIGHT side of the wall, and this will lead you to each of the three bosses, then to the big boss.

Hope this helps...

Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
thanks so muck. I finally defeated prince Aka in the Karanahn Palace. Now i can go to Marlybone finally! Thanks so much for all your help.
:D