Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is this the right lvl?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
Hello, Do you think this is a suitable lvl for my Death to go krokotopia? He is RichardNightshade. He is lvl 11.... I know it very low... What lvl is most suitable?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You'll have many problems in Krokotopia at level 11.

Go back through Wizard City and do the side quests that you've skipped, and don't forget to do Colossus Boulevard.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
I hit Krokotopia at Level 12 with my death Wizard ( Destiny DeathBlood) And I did all side quests and Main quests. I think you are at the right level. Death students usually don't have a problem in krokotopia at least i didn't. I am now Level 26. I know I will be a late bloomer for marleybone cause i am taking my time in Krokotopia. I am still on main quest in krokotopia. Anyways I feel you are at the right level. :)

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
dwalikonis00 wrote:
I hit Krokotopia at Level 12 with my death Wizard ( Destiny DeathBlood) And I did all side quests and Main quests. I think you are at the right level. Death students usually don't have a problem in krokotopia at least i didn't. I am now Level 26. I know I will be a late bloomer for marleybone cause i am taking my time in Krokotopia. I am still on main quest in krokotopia. Anyways I feel you are at the right level. :-)
That is good because when you are in dragonspyre you might get skeletal dragon in an early place but at the right level.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
just go back and do the quests. dont just skip by and be in a hurry or ull end up in dragonspyre at level 26 :?

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
dwalikonis00 wrote:
I hit Krokotopia at Level 12 with my death Wizard ( Destiny DeathBlood) And I did all side quests and Main quests. I think you are at the right level. Death students usually don't have a problem in krokotopia at least i didn't. I am now Level 26. I know I will be a late bloomer for marleybone cause i am taking my time in Krokotopia. I am still on main quest in krokotopia. Anyways I feel you are at the right level. :)

my ice wizard is lvl. 11. is this the right lvl. for ice?

Survivor
Nov 07, 2010
colagada wrote:
You'll have many problems in Krokotopia at level 11.

Go back through Wizard City and do the side quests that you've skipped, and don't forget to do Colossus Boulevard.

I concur that statement

Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
I think it's fine. I was level level 12 death wizard when I went to Krokotopia. I agree with dwalikonis00

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
BrokenStorm1998 wrote:
I think it's fine. I was level level 12 death wizard when I went to Krokotopia. I agree with dwalikonis00

I was level 16!