Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is this the right lvl?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
4
Hello, Do you think this is a suitable lvl for my Death to go krokotopia? He is RichardNightshade. He is lvl 11.... I know it very low... What lvl is most suitable?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
2899
You'll have many problems in Krokotopia at level 11.

Go back through Wizard City and do the side quests that you've skipped, and don't forget to do Colossus Boulevard.


Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
20
I hit Krokotopia at Level 12 with my death Wizard ( Destiny DeathBlood) And I did all side quests and Main quests. I think you are at the right level. Death students usually don't have a problem in krokotopia at least i didn't. I am now Level 26. I know I will be a late bloomer for marleybone cause i am taking my time in Krokotopia. I am still on main quest in krokotopia. Anyways I feel you are at the right level. :)

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
30
dwalikonis00 wrote:
I hit Krokotopia at Level 12 with my death Wizard ( Destiny DeathBlood) And I did all side quests and Main quests. I think you are at the right level. Death students usually don't have a problem in krokotopia at least i didn't. I am now Level 26. I know I will be a late bloomer for marleybone cause i am taking my time in Krokotopia. I am still on main quest in krokotopia. Anyways I feel you are at the right level. :-)
That is good because when you are in dragonspyre you might get skeletal dragon in an early place but at the right level.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
4
just go back and do the quests. dont just skip by and be in a hurry or ull end up in dragonspyre at level 26 :?

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
41
dwalikonis00 wrote:
I hit Krokotopia at Level 12 with my death Wizard ( Destiny DeathBlood) And I did all side quests and Main quests. I think you are at the right level. Death students usually don't have a problem in krokotopia at least i didn't. I am now Level 26. I know I will be a late bloomer for marleybone cause i am taking my time in Krokotopia. I am still on main quest in krokotopia. Anyways I feel you are at the right level. :)


my ice wizard is lvl. 11. is this the right lvl. for ice?

Survivor
Nov 07, 2010
11
colagada wrote:
You'll have many problems in Krokotopia at level 11.

Go back through Wizard City and do the side quests that you've skipped, and don't forget to do Colossus Boulevard.



I concur that statement

Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
16
I think it's fine. I was level level 12 death wizard when I went to Krokotopia. I agree with dwalikonis00

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
47
BrokenStorm1998 wrote:
I think it's fine. I was level level 12 death wizard when I went to Krokotopia. I agree with dwalikonis00


I was level 16!