Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Into the Map room Quest/Dungeon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
I have done this dungeon two times with 2 different groups of people. The first time i beat it then it said talk to professor Winthrop but he disappeared cause quest ended. So I had to re do the dungeon except now it is stuck on place staff when I already did and beat quest a second time. Please help!!

Defender
Jun 23, 2016
I might be a bit lost. You have the staff go to the platform with all the holes (think Indiana Jones and Raiders of the Lost Ark). Then at the end of the platform you will see the "X" to execute the staff

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Once you finished the Map Room dungeon the first time, you had to return to the main entrance of the great pyramid and talk to Professor Winthrop where he usually is standing. He'll send you to the Sphinx Island.

If Professor Winthrop isn't talking to you and you're stuck in the Map Room, you may need to send in a request for help from support.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven

Explorer
Oct 26, 2012
Well...

I think you got a little confused as to where Professor Winthrop is.

Once you get the quest to talk to him, ( make sure you finish the boss battles/ putting the staff on the platform first ) Just port back to the Oasis and go into the Great Pyramid and talk to him where he normally stands.

Hope this helped