Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

into the map room quest wont work

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 09, 2010
i have started the dungeon, talked to Winthrop, met him the maproom,defeated the prince, returned to the staff room , then talked to Winthrop again,then defeated Krokenkamon the other boss. Then came back to the maproom where i talked to him.Then i'm almost sure of it that the staff appeared on the platform by another person in the dungeon with me but my quest into the map room use staff on platform wont work. The quest helper arrow leads me to the right corner of the platform but there is no x to interact it with it. I assume there is a glitch or some type of bug causing this and i would really appreciate some technical help from Staff. My character is Diana DuskFlower balance level 21

Survivor
Nov 14, 2011
coolkids1012489 on Apr 29, 2015 wrote:
i have started the dungeon, talked to Winthrop, met him the maproom,defeated the prince, returned to the staff room , then talked to Winthrop again,then defeated Krokenkamon the other boss. Then came back to the maproom where i talked to him.Then i'm almost sure of it that the staff appeared on the platform by another person in the dungeon with me but my quest into the map room use staff on platform wont work. The quest helper arrow leads me to the right corner of the platform but there is no x to interact it with it. I assume there is a glitch or some type of bug causing this and i would really appreciate some technical help from Staff. My character is Diana DuskFlower balance level 21
This happened to me too, but I exited out of my game after a few times of doing the quest. So I would recommend doing the quest once more or exiting of your game and going back.