Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Into the Map room Quest Glitch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2010
I was doing the main quest line with my sister "Megan ThunderSword" (Level 24), and we just hit the quest "Into the Map room". I went up to the staff that we were supposed to click and clicked it, and my quest updated, and told me to go see Professor Winthrop. Well afterwards, the staff disappeared and so did the quest giver next to the platform, but my sister's quest had not updated, and still (as of this moment) shows "Explore staff on platform in throne room of fire". We tried a few things like logging out and in, leaving the instance and returning, yet nothing works. I'm really concerned that she wont be able to finish her quest line because of this. Could I please get some moderator help or if any player knows what to do please let me know ASAP. Thanks

~Wolf Swiftblade Level 26

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Armoth080 on Jul 3, 2013 wrote:
I was doing the main quest line with my sister "Megan ThunderSword" (Level 24), and we just hit the quest "Into the Map room". I went up to the staff that we were supposed to click and clicked it, and my quest updated, and told me to go see Professor Winthrop. Well afterwards, the staff disappeared and so did the quest giver next to the platform, but my sister's quest had not updated, and still (as of this moment) shows "Explore staff on platform in throne room of fire". We tried a few things like logging out and in, leaving the instance and returning, yet nothing works. I'm really concerned that she wont be able to finish her quest line because of this. Could I please get some moderator help or if any player knows what to do please let me know ASAP. Thanks

~Wolf Swiftblade Level 26
I am not sure from the explaination if it is you or your sister having the problem, but whoever it is was just supposed to go back in there thats it. Now that its a week or two later, you will have to do the dongeon again, but if that problem comes up again like it did with me and my sister, use my advice

Angela Gem
Level 46
school