Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm stuck in a dungeon!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 24, 2013
I completed the dungeon in the quest Secret Idol where i had to defeat the Nirini Champion but it says if i leave the dungeon i will lose all progress i have made so far and have to reatart the dungeon! There isnt anything left for me to do and my quest even changed telling me to go speak to Salam Ibn'dur but i can't leave the dungeon! I can't find anything else i have to complete to leave the dungeon and i don't want to have to restart it.
Please help me!!!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Scarlet Haven on Jan 3, 2014 wrote:
I completed the dungeon in the quest Secret Idol where i had to defeat the Nirini Champion but it says if i leave the dungeon i will lose all progress i have made so far and have to reatart the dungeon! There isnt anything left for me to do and my quest even changed telling me to go speak to Salam Ibn'dur but i can't leave the dungeon! I can't find anything else i have to complete to leave the dungeon and i don't want to have to restart it.
Please help me!!!

This happens on some of the dungeons. That warning is supposed to show if you did not finish the dungeon, and it's just reminding you about losing progress. But on some of the dungeons, like the ones in Krokotopia and some of the ones in Wysteria, it gives that warning even when there is nothing else left to do. It can be very confusing. But what I do is just "leave the dungeon" anyway. And if I did finish it, then it does give me credit for the quest and everything is okay.

If I didn't get credit, and I should have, then I would send an e-mail to help@kingsisle.com, along with a DxDiag report, and explain the problem to them.

Next time, just try leaving the dungeon.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Scarlet Haven on Jan 3, 2014 wrote:
Please help me!!!

If you completed it, you won't lose progress; the warning is a glitch. Just leave, which by now I'm sure you've already done.