Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need Help with Some Dungeon Quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
I am at a standstill between my Grizzleheim and Krokotopia quests. I can no longer solo the quests I have anymore. All I have is a whole bunch of dungeon quests which are a little long.I love this game but I'm losing a bit of interest now because of this problem.

I really need some help from anyone who is available from 6:00PM EST to 10. This weekend (09/5-6/10) I should be on more often then that.

Thank You so much for reading! :-D

Savannah LifeBloom ~Life/Storm Wizard

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Grizzleheim is an optional world with multiple levels of difficulty. It's not meant to be done in its entirety along with Krokotopia, and you can't even get into some areas until you're level 30; others require level 40.

The general idea now is to finish Krokotopia, then move on to Marleybone, Mooshu, and Dragonspyre. You can do Grizzleheim as you progress through the game, being aware that the world gets tougher as you move along.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2010
TheTruekueen wrote:
I am at a standstill between my Grizzleheim and Krokotopia quests. I can no longer solo the quests I have anymore. All I have is a whole bunch of dungeon quests which are a little long.I love this game but I'm losing a bit of interest now because of this problem.

I really need some help from anyone who is available from 6:00PM EST to 10. This weekend (09/5-6/10) I should be on more often then that.

Thank You so much for reading! :-D

Savannah LifeBloom ~Life/Storm Wizard

i can help with some of them meet me in oais in the unicorn realm and i will help
Mason angelvault storm/life magus :-)