Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't get a quest for Krokotopia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 15, 2010
I have made a new ice wizard and finished Triton Avenue, Firecat Alley and Cyclops Lane.
Once I have turned all those in, I defeated Foulgaze in Olde Town and defeated Nightshade in Haunted Cave.
I turned that in and went to Krokotopia but when I turned the quest in to Sergeant Major Talbot in Oasis, he did not give me a quest back.
I made a new ice wizard and tried it again but it again didn't work.
Please help?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
When you go through the Spiral Door to Kroktopia, be sure to talk to Tinu Bhak'mal first. You need to do that before you go see Sergeant Major Talbot.

If you've talked to Mr. Bhak'mal, and you still can't talk to Sergeant Major Talbot, then send in a ticket to Support.

PS: you probably shouldn't skip side quests or Colossus Boulevard. The experience, gold, and items you get will be very helpful, as well as the training point for finishing the Smiths (Prospector Zeke) quests.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2010
colagada wrote:
When you go through the Spiral Door to Kroktopia, be sure to talk to Tinu Bhak'mal first. You need to do that before you go see Sergeant Major Talbot.

If you've talked to Mr. Bhak'mal, and you still can't talk to Sergeant Major Talbot, then send in a ticket to Support.

PS: you probably shouldn't skip side quests or Colossus Boulevard. The experience, gold, and items you get will be very helpful, as well as the training point for finishing the Smiths (Prospector Zeke) quests.

I talked to Tinu Bkah'mal first but then when I turn in the quest 'Krokotopia' to Sergeant Major Talbot, nothing else happens and I don't have a quest.