Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to get to the "secret shop"?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 09, 2010
I saw the portal open by the robe shop and went there one time. Was a vendor selling spells dealing with minions (sac a minion gain 400 health , ect) , but I dont know how to activate the portal (was already open when I went there). Any help appreciated.

P.S sorry if this has been asked already

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Those two poles next next to the teleporter must be bright red all the way the way in order o activate the portal.

They go active every 30 minutes, I believe.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Hey!

I looked there and its mostly shields for minons only, etc. I don't recall finding any of the gaining health ones there. But in marleybone there are some of those down the stairs by the mayor in Digmoore (whatever it is. I haven't been there in a while) station.

Kestrel Ghostwalker~ lvl 50 Grandmaster Sorcerer

Community Leader
Oh No worries it is timed. Just wait it will activate on its own. Sometimes changing realms helps get it closer to the top.

Hope this helps

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
Hey!

I looked there and its mostly shields for minons only, etc. I don't recall finding any of the gaining health ones there. But in marleybone there are some of those down the stairs by the mayor in Digmoore (whatever it is. I haven't been there in a while) station.

Kestrel Ghostwalker~ lvl 50 Grandmaster Sorcerer

Wrong. It is all Myth spells he is teaching, and 2 of them have to do with sacrificing your minion: one for health, another for pips. The ones Croaky has in Digmoore Station are for the other schools.