Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to get to Krokotopia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 30, 2010
I have finished all the quests for Cyclopes lane and firecat alley but Alcaine swiftarrow and general Akkiles.I've done all the quests for golem court and unicorn way but the iron golem.what do I do next?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Finish the quests in the areas you mentioned.

Then finish as many quests as you can on your list.

When those are gone, go see Sergeant Muldoon in Olde Towne.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
After you defeat that guy at the end of dark cave go back to professor Ambrose and he will tell you to go defeat foulgaze in olde town. After that he will tell you to go to bartleby and then bartleby will tell you to go through the doorway in the middle of himself.

Defender
May 10, 2010
Before I say anything else. You need to defeat Foulgaze in Olde Town after that got to Merle Ambrose. Then Bartleby.

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
lnd117 wrote:
I have finished all the quests for Cyclopes lane and firecat alley but Alcaine swiftarrow and general Akkiles.I've done all the quests for golem court and unicorn way but the iron golem.what do I do next?

alright a lot of ppl are having this confusion so i will help you. I like to help ppl in need especially on problems where they get frutrated. So first you must finish the 3 streets of Olde Town. Then you must go and talk to Headmaste Ambrose and defeat Lord Nightshade then do the following quests after that Merle Ambrose gives u.
Hope This Helps
Ryan LotusGarden Level 32 Sorcerer (Balance)

Defender
May 10, 2010
Oh wait and you have to defeat lord Nightshade some someone like that. Then Ambrose tells you to visist Bartleby.

Explorer
Oct 01, 2010
You must first beat the tasks the guard gives you. He is in Olde Town between the two guards just outside of Cyclops Lane. Once you do that then talk to Headmaster Ambrose who will offer you two tasks. You do not have to do the quest that takes you to Colossus Boulveyard. The other quest will give you access to Krokotopia. You will also find the Death school from doing this, but in order to earn all of this you will have to defeat Wizard City's toughest boss monster, Lord Nightsade the wraith.

Explorer
Oct 12, 2009
Here is pretty much how Wizard city goes.

Unicorn Way (Defeat Rattlebones)

Triton avenue (Defeat Harvest lord)

Cyclops Lane (Defeat General Akilles)

Fire Cat Alley (Defeat Alicane SwiftArrow)

Defeat FoulGaze in olde town and collect the key.

Defeat NightShade at the end of the Haunted Cave.

You dont have to do fire cat alley or cyclops lane in any particular order but its recommended you start with triton avenue.