Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to get in hall of champions?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
For some reason, I can not get into the hall of champions. I know where it is, but it won't let me in. The quest I am on requires I go in there, but I don't get the 10 second count down when standing at the door.

I believe I have finished all the requirements to get in, am I missing something?

Hero
May 27, 2009
I think you must be confused. The Hall of Champions doesn't have a countdown. Do you mean the Emperor's Retreat? Shalek the Wise has to send you in there.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
I am having similar issues. I cannot board the boat. Every time I go to get permission, the guy sends me on a totally different quest. So, how do I get around this? When I follow that path and I have to go to defeat Prince Manu Nirini, I have the red braziers all red and the doors will still not open. So, I need help.

Survivor
Aug 19, 2008
I am having the same problem with hall of champions, I think. However it isn't actuallt the hall of champions i can't get into, it is a side room that takes you to battle the frost colosus for a quest from Falmea. I battled him once and lost, but when i returned to try again, it wouldn't let me in the room.