Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How far am I?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 31, 2013
Hi I'm doing the quest to defeat Meti Karahan, and I want to know how much till Marlybone. I've been doing Krok for like 3-4 months.

Fiona Lv.26

Survivor
Dec 24, 2010
Padfoot44329981 on Apr 23, 2014 wrote:
Hi I'm doing the quest to defeat Meti Karahan, and I want to know how much till Marlybone. I've been doing Krok for like 3-4 months.

Fiona Lv.26
It depends on which part you are on, if you are still on the sun pyramid, it could be awhile but if you are on the tomb of the storms, you are getting close. if in the tomb of the storms, keep doing the ghost of Krokotep, in the Krokospinx, do the Shalek the wise quests. in the sun pyramid, i don't remember which guy but he sits in the alter of the kings.

Alex Silverstone level 75
Emily Lifeheart level 39
Anna level 21
Fallon level 8
Saffron level 8
Blaze level 6

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Padfoot44329981 on Apr 23, 2014 wrote:

Fiona Lv.26
I would say that you are about 3/4 of the way through Krokotopia. This link shows all of the quests and areas in Krokotopia:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Krokotopia_Quest_Tree

On that fansite, you can search for any quest (or almost anything) for more details if you need it.