Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do you get to the krokosphinx?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
Ok, I have to do this quest for the fire professor and I can't get to the Krokosphinx to get the frozen fire gem.How to you get to use the ferry? And how do I get the seargents permission?

Explorer
Mar 19, 2009
I am happy to tell you i asked the same question not weeks ago. Since, i have been doing all i can to get there. And finally i have done enough quests to get to the krokaspinx. btw it took my 5 weeks of non stop play. keep trying you willl get there soon lolz. p.s. how do you use the color when you type

Survivor
Sep 11, 2009
Same issue for me.. You have to have all the quests done for that guys friends prior to him giving you permission to move on. I just need to kill the 4 mini bosses in the throne now.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
SpyraTheDragon wrote:
Ok, I have to do this quest for the fire professor and I can't get to the Krokosphinx to get the frozen fire gem.How to you get to use the ferry? And how do I get the seargents permission?

Ok simple. All you have to do is get past the Throne Room of Fire Dungeon. It's SUPER EASY, a level 13 could do it! Only 2 bosses! I've done it more than once and if you need desperate gold, you get the most valuable loot in that dungeon! I love doing that dungeon; it ROCKS! :-D

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
IDK how to get there besides teleporting to my friend that has it. Then I placed a marker so I can go back when I want. Except I don't think it's that awesome because it only has a balance school and a pet shop.