Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do you get to oasis

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
I have defeated Trintan lane, cyclops avenue and Firecat alley an their bosses, but i am now stuck as to where to go next I have 2 quest to do one is in colossus lane and on oasis and I can't get to either

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
Are you sure that you finished ALL of the quests in firecat, triton, and cyclops? Because I got the quest from Merle Ambrose when I was almost finished. Most people get it from level 10-12

Survivor
Feb 28, 2010
Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
If you have your first quest in Colossus, then talk to the guard in front of the Colossus door, he will open the gate for you and Pinkbutterwings, there is no level requirement.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
you have to finish all of firecat alley then you have to be a subscriber to go to kroktopia

Defender
May 29, 2009
Make sure you have the quest a look of horror. It's the only quest you need. Expirimentally, I took a diviner wizard, made sure she didn't do any side quests at ALL, not even her level 2 quests. She got the quest "Krokotopia by level 9. First she had to beat foulgaze, then nightshade. Have you done this or have a quest for it? :D :P :?

Delver
May 31, 2009
once you finish triton, cyclops, and firecat you are to go to ambrose. he sends you to beat foulgaze and stormdrain tower. then you check out sunken city for ambrose. now at this point you should have the following quests; check out the death school at the entrance to sunken city, talk to the gaurd at the entrance to collusous blvd

i am asuming you went to the library and did the ravenwood quest that sends you after the books? when you talk to the gaurd to go into collusous you can recieve a quest from the lady by the bazzar.

once you have reported about sunken death school you should be sent to talk to the tree he open up you go in run up to door hit x and go to kroktopia up the steps to oasis

Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
U don't have to be a subscriber! just beat wizard city. Wait for more crowns or get some friends. I dont know what your problem in colussos lane is.

Delver
Feb 23, 2009

Well, I'm not sure what quest you HAVE to do, but you do have to be a certain level. Also, you can't be lower than level 5...at least that's what I've heard. Good luck getting there!

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
you need to be a member to go to both of those places. are you a member? 8) :D :-) :)

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
You don't have to be a member, so don't listen to people who have said that, it isn't true.

But you have to beat Foulgaze and Nightshade when you get that quest, then Ambrose when summon you and you will soon get to Krokotopia. Good luck! :D

Elizabeth Mistleaf
Level 25 Adept Thaumaturge
In the Krokosphinx

Survivor
Apr 11, 2010
Administrator
Once you have completed all your required assignments in Wizard City, Merle Ambrose will ask you to investigate Krokotopia.

Once you have been given that quest, you can access the Spiral door by entering Bartleby the World Tree.

After you’ve completed Krokotopia, you can move on to Marleybone, then MooShu, then Dragonspyre. You can visit Grizzleheim at level 5, but cannot return until level 20.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
so you can just go in the spiral gate or do you have to speak to merle or somethin i finished all of firecat alley quest and merle didnt tell me go to to him

Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
Gamma wrote:
Once you have been given that quest, you can access the Spiral door by entering Bartleby the World Tree.

Can't forget your house if you have one! (not dorm)

Defender
May 05, 2010
Once you've beaten the 3 streets, Triton avenue,Cyclops Lane, and Firecat alley you can talk to ambrose and do the quest "a look of horror" Defeat foulgaze (550 health) and lord nightshade (690 health) you can go to krokotopia. You should be there by lvl 10 and up.