Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do you get to Krokophinx?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
I got the quest that is called "Stone Cold". It says I have to go to The Hall of Champions and it is in Krokophinx. I can't go there and ,well, how do you get there? It says I need a recomndation but, who is that person I need it from and how do I get it

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
Complete the quest line in the pyramid and you will get permission to ride the boat to the Krokosphinx.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
Quizzical wrote:
Complete the quest line in the pyramid and you will get permission to ride the boat to the Krokosphinx.

Thx Quizzical! :D

Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
how do you unlock other worlds!!!????? because i really really really want to go to krokatopia, marleybone, etc.! please help

Administrator
Listen to your Professors and do the tasks they give you. Once you have completed your assignments in Wizard City you will be invited to explore Krokotopia. Keep in mind, not all areas of Wizard City are required, some are for extra credit.

As you adventure further out on the Spiral, more worlds will be opened to you, but you must complete what is asked of you in each of the worlds before you can move on. Only then will you be ready for the adventures that await.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Quizzical wrote:

Do you have to finish the instance as well?

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
Spike7513 wrote:
Quizzical wrote:

Do you have to finish the instance as well?

Yes, you do, the instanced is where the Order of the Fang is, and the quest is completed in Kroksphinx. Make sure you bring friend's though 8)

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
One tip if you have a friend who is a higher level than you ask them to go to the krokosphinx then once they are there teleport to them.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
I was assigned a quest in the Oasis, but I can't figure out how to get to Krokatopia. How do you get there?

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
Gamma wrote:
Listen to your Professors and do the tasks they give you. Once you have completed your assignments in Wizard City you will be invited to explore Krokotopia. Keep in mind, not all areas of Wizard City are required, some are for extra credit.

As you adventure further out on the Spiral, more worlds will be opened to you, but you must complete what is asked of you in each of the worlds before you can move on. Only then will you be ready for the adventures that await.

I did all the quests and now have a quest for the Oasis. I'm guessing it's in Krokatopia but I cannot get there. How do I fulfill the quest?

Survivor
May 14, 2009
you have to go to the throne room of fire and do a task called order of the fang, then bring back to seargent major talbot in the oasis and he'll give you permission to go on the boat. hope it helped