Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do I get to the krokosphinx?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
Adherent
May 20, 2010
You have to take the air ship. Just run up to it and press "X".

You can't use the Airship to go to the Krokosphinx until you get permission from Sergeant Major Talbot. To get that permission, you have to finish the storyline quests in the Pyramid first.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2010
8) :) just permisson from that one guy and go on the ship or ask your friends to go there and then teleport.!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Survivor
Oct 05, 2010
To get to the Krokosphinx, you must finish the quest in the Throne Room of Fire, then talk to Sergent Major Talbot. He'll grant you access to the boat.

-Ashley Mythblade Magnus Balance Wizard

Defender
Oct 09, 2010
Uhhh.... I think you had to beat ummm... A NIRINI to get to krokophinx. I'm not sure since krokotopia was a pretty long time, so i only remember how to get to Island of Storms. NO WAIT! You need to beat Krokenkahem to get to krokophinx!

Survivor
Nov 03, 2010
helka43 wrote:
i need help getting to the krokoshinx. help please?!!
i need help to i defeat everything but nothing happened so PLEASE HELP ME TO from JustinHawkBlood

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
Defender
Jul 13, 2009
Ok for the ppl sayong tlk to the professer or get permision from major talbot it prob isn't helping. Now, u hav to do the throne room of fire dungeon, then when its finished, go to the altar of kings and talk to professer withrop (I think that how it spelled), he will tell u to got to major talbot (the dog dude in the oasis). And he will say board the boat. I wuld kno bcuz I,m trying to level up my journeyman balance wiz (I want to get judgement :P ) who just finished it yesterday.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008