Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How come balance school is in a different world?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 13, 2014
The balance school is in a different world then the other six, ,,,, and are in wizard city while is in krokotopia, why is that?

Brandon AshSword
Level 15, Sorcerer

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
Bale blaring on Feb 19, 2014 wrote:
The balance school is in a different world then the other six, ,,,, and are in wizard city while is in krokotopia, why is that?

Brandon AshSword
Level 15, Sorcerer
The balance school looks absolutely mystical and creepy below the ground. Why would you want it in a cramped school site with wizards running everywhere? The boat ride on the way is a great way to relax after a long spell quest. I find that is quite lucky. Sorry for not actually answering the initial question.

Explorer
Jun 10, 2012
This is just a guess, but i think that balance was created after the original schools. I remember one of the order of the fang said that they created Balance school, so maybe Wizard City is just now taking on the school-- Hence why the balance instructor located there doesn't have a building yet.

Survivor
Mar 17, 2014
I am not a game developer or any thing but kroktopia seems like a balance world so maybe that is why the balance school is located in kroktopia. Angel Sky Heart Level 22

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010

Brandon AshSword
Level 15, Sorcerer
Balance was developed by the Manders of Krokotopia and so it has its roots there. The gentleman hanging around Ravenwood tells you that he learned what he knows in Krok. Its not a lot different for death since that classroom fell into sunken city. If you're a balance wizard, you will get the whole story from the teacher there once you get to him. It will all make sense at that point.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2013
AngelcatDemondog on Mar 5, 2014 wrote:
This is just a guess, but i think that balance was created after the original schools. I remember one of the order of the fang said that they created Balance school, so maybe Wizard City is just now taking on the school-- Hence why the balance instructor located there doesn't have a building yet.
Rememer when that dog instructer said that for the last 10 years he'd been in krokotopia studing . If ravenwood hadn'tbeen studying sooner how would he even KNOW about.*

*sorry about the thingy.

Survivor
Mar 09, 2012

Brandon AshSword
Level 15, Sorcerer
because is so powerful it deserves its own world also is ++=

Survivor
May 31, 2014

Brandon AshSword
Level 15, Sorcerer
Many people have their own imaginary ideas of why that is so. However, to find the real truth behind it, just ask the people who thought of the idea themselves: Kingsile Employees! Though, if you were asking for peoples opinions, here's mine: For starters, balance has it's "own thing" going on. It is a mixture of both the spiritual schools AND elemental schools. I don't wanna say balance it's special, but it kinda is. Therefore, it has to have its own special place in the world, also known as where it is right now. Hopefully this somewhat makes sense!

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
i someone wants to give a good story-like back ground go ahead, example is....

the royal families of krokotopia sought the power to control the sands of time, but that required certain traits, combustible power of fire, but needs to be quick like lighting, and be contained and protected by the best magic, ice, it needed death and life to control who lives and dies, essentially controlling time and evolution and last is myth, myth is needed to change the universe and its reality, when they combined all of those they created the discipline, quick but powerful, balance hahaha i am a historian hahaha

Survivor
Jul 06, 2014
Angel Sky Heart on Mar 31, 2014 wrote:
I am not a game developer or any thing but kroktopia seems like a balance world so maybe that is why the balance school is located in kroktopia. Angel Sky Heart Level 22
I used to think krokotopia was myth lol.

Nora Sandstone Level 20