Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How can it do that

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 07, 2009
196
well i was just fighting then one monster cast Locust Swarm and it hit everyone who was with me

Adherent
May 20, 2010
2899
There are a lot of spells that hit all opponents. What you probably saw was Sandstorm, a Balance spell that hits for about 260 each.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
660
cooladdy wrote:
well i was just fighting then one monster cast Locust Swarm and it hit everyone who was with me
oh, i love these minute mysteries. Were you alone at the time? that's the only way locust swarm will hit everyone you're with. otherwise it was a sandstorm. -corwin sandstalker, grandmaster sorcerer

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
196
i know it wasn't sandstorm because that thing that comes with locust storm was there and i was with other people and it hit all of us

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
660
cooladdy wrote:
i know it wasn't sandstorm because that thing that comes with locust storm was there and i was with other people and it hit all of us
ok, here's my second guess at what happened- one enemy hit someone on your side with locust swarm, then, before the animation cleared off your screen from that spell, the next enemy cast sandstorm. in this case, it could look like the locust swarm hit everyone, but it was actually the following spell that did damage to everyone and the sphinx head just happened to still be on your screen. -corwin sandstalker

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
196
etherchaos wrote:
cooladdy wrote:
i know it wasn't sandstorm because that thing that comes with locust storm was there and i was with other people and it hit all of us
ok, here's my second guess at what happened- one enemy hit someone on your side with locust swarm, then, before the animation cleared off your screen from that spell, the next enemy cast sandstorm. in this case, it could look like the locust swarm hit everyone, but it was actually the following spell that did damage to everyone and the sphinx head just happened to still be on your screen. -corwin sandstalker


heres what i remember first the krok head went up the it hit my then it went up then it hit me then it went down then went up again and hit the guy who was with me