Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How and when do I get to Marley bone.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2012
19
Hi, um Someone told me I got to Marley Bone by getting past the Vault of Ice.
Is this true? I need to know before i waist my time on the vault of ice. If it does it won't be such a waist of time. So please answer before i try it. :D

Survivor
Jun 02, 2012
3
Brennan987654321 wrote:
Hi, um Someone told me I got to Marley Bone by getting past the Vault of Ice.
Is this true? I need to know before i waist my time on the vault of ice. If it does it won't be such a waist of time. So please answer before i try it. :D

Partly.
you have to finish the tomb of storms. :-o

Survivor
Jul 02, 2012
6
No, you must complete all the quest in the pyramid of the sun, then krokosphix, then it will unlock the tomb of storms. There you must kill Cleopatra. When you go to kill her you must do all of the ghost at the entrance's quest to the end then he will tell you to kill her then you will get another quest. Don't freak out because you must do the test of strength, and aptitude, then kill her. After all of that Cleopatra will give you a message to talk to major talbot in the Oasis and he will give you the key to Marleybone! I hope I really helped you!

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
21
creativeskills wrote:
No, you must complete all the quest in the pyramid of the sun, then krokosphix, then it will unlock the tomb of storms. There you must kill Cleopatra. When you go to kill her you must do all of the ghost at the entrance's quest to the end then he will tell you to kill her then you will get another quest. Don't freak out because you must do the test of strength, and aptitude, then kill her. After all of that Cleopatra will give you a message to talk to major talbot in the Oasis and he will give you the key to Marleybone! I hope I really helped you!


Awesome, I'm close to closing out Krok, good to know whats ahead of me so I don't miss anything.. Just unlocked the tomb, about to visit Cleo.. :)

Survivor
Feb 19, 2011
21
You have to finish the vault of ice and the tomb of storms to get to marleybone.

Victoria Ghostwalker
Level 30 myth wizard

Survivor
Jun 13, 2012
7
Dreadicus wrote:
creativeskills wrote:
No, you must complete all the quest in the pyramid of the sun, then krokosphix, then it will unlock the tomb of storms. There you must kill Cleopatra. When you go to kill her you must do all of the ghost at the entrance's quest to the end then he will tell you to kill her then you will get another quest. Don't freak out because you must do the test of strength, and aptitude, then kill her. After all of that Cleopatra will give you a message to talk to major talbot in the Oasis and he will give you the key to Marleybone! I hope I really helped you!


Awesome, I'm close to closing out Krok, good to know whats ahead of me so I don't miss anything.. Just unlocked the tomb, about to visit Cleo.. :)


it's KROKopatra

Survivor
Jun 28, 2012
14
If you want to go to marley bone, defeat krokopatra, and sergeant major talbot will give you a spiral key.

Brianna DawnBlood level 29

Balance wizard

Survivor
Mar 23, 2011
4
you have to finish the vault, but to go to marleybone you have to finish the tomb of storms.