Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help Plz: How do you Get into The Storm Tomb?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 28, 2011
Please?I Have Am Already in GH, And KT, How do i get to Marleybone and / or the Tomb of Storms?

Explorer
Oct 01, 2010
teal2828 wrote:
Please?I Have Am Already in GH, And KT, How do i get to Marleybone and / or the Tomb of Storms?

After you have finished the Kroksphinx, you must activate the three obelisks near the entrance to the Tomb of Storms. The entrance is a pile of quicksand, but a stone head of a Krok appears, with a portal in its mouth, once the obelisks have been activated.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You have to finish the quests in the Pyramid of the Sun and the Krokosphinx.

If you've done those, go to the entrance circle and light the three Braziers. That will cause the portal to open.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2011
to get to marley bone you have to complete the krokotopia story line

to get to the tomb of storm the last 2 quest you need to do is valt of ice and empires retreat which is in krokoshinx

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
Me too, I got that same problem. But like everyone said, try your hardest.
Never give up.
Imagine like Sunken City. Did you do that? Then you can of course do this! BE CONFIDENT IN YOURSELF!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Hannah Goldenriver, Balance School, Magus Level 32

Survivor
Apr 24, 2011
colagada wrote:
You have to finish the quests in the Pyramid of the Sun and the Krokosphinx.

If you've done those, go to the entrance circle and light the three Braziers. That will cause the portal to open.
Their not Braziers. Their Obelisks.

Survivor
Jan 09, 2010
teal2828 wrote:

To get to Marleybone, you have to defeat Krokopatra in the temple of storms, and to get to the tomb you have to finish the krokosphinx which ends with the Emporer's Retreat. Hope this helped! :-D

Defender
Apr 26, 2009
To get to Marleybone you need to defeat Krokopatra in the temple of the storms. Then you get a quest to find find a scarb beetle in Marleybone. :D

Diana Dragonpyre
Life:58