Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help plz

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
Just now i helped my friend defeat Krokapatra in Tomb of Storms, however the only reward i got was a Life Troll (Hatch time 9 hrs). But after reading another article i found out you could only get them from Mooshu. I just want to know if i was supposed to get one and if so does it have a card?

Defender
Nov 11, 2008
It does drop from her, and idk who told you that you get it from mooshu, but they are wrong. And no, it doesnt give a card

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
Yes, it does give a card. Its accuracy is 80%, pip cost is 2, it does 160 life damage and gives 25% boost. :-)

Delver
May 26, 2009
Yes, Krokopatra drops the Life Troll, and it DOES give a card. It is called Life Troll, costs two pips, 80% accuracy, deals 160 damage and places a 25% trap on your enemy. Hope this helps!

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
Adherent
May 20, 2010
Yes, Krokopatra sometimes drops the Life Troll pet. When it reaches Ancient status, it gives a Life Troll damage card, which does 160 Life damage with a 25% boost.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
Delver
Mar 08, 2009
When i got my life troll it didn't get a card I might be wrong since i have not had time to get on and check but i am 85% sure it does not have the card. And if it doesn't have a card then there might be two kinds of life trolls, one that has the card and one that doesn't. I will probably look on central and see.