Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help Me! Emperors Retreat!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Hi everyone.
I just recently noticed that I think Wizard101 has a glitch. See, I already defeated the two princes, and got to the Frozen Lake. I talk to the wise alligator, and he said to go defeat this colossal ice giant. So I defeated him. After that, It showed me three obelisks with pictures on them, representing an alligator, a snake, and a palm tree. It didn't say to got back and talk to the wise alligator. I thought it was just a glitch, so I went back to talk to him, and he didn't have a question or exclamation point over his head. I went back, and the obelisks were still there. I have a quest to beat the main boss of this dungeon, but his gate is locked. How do I unlock it? Please help!

Thanks,
Lauren Unicornhorn lvl 28 (almost lvl 29!)

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
SpiritedCat on Nov 23, 2012 wrote:
Hi everyone.
I just recently noticed that I think Wizard101 has a glitch. See, I already defeated the two princes, and got to the Frozen Lake. I talk to the wise alligator, and he said to go defeat this colossal ice giant. So I defeated him. After that, It showed me three obelisks with pictures on them, representing an alligator, a snake, and a palm tree. It didn't say to got back and talk to the wise alligator. I thought it was just a glitch, so I went back to talk to him, and he didn't have a question or exclamation point over his head. I went back, and the obelisks were still there. I have a quest to beat the main boss of this dungeon, but his gate is locked. How do I unlock it? Please help!

Thanks,

Sometimes it helps to "read the dialogue" again for your quest. When you open your quest log file, in each box for the quest, there is "question mark" in the upper right corner of the box. Click on it and you can see what you were told to do for that quest.

For this quest, Shalek told you that "after you defeated the Ice Giant, he showed you the combination to open the door to Krokhotep." Go back to the door for Krokhotep, and you will see several obelisks there. Light up just the obelisks that were in the combination. You said they were "alligator, snake, and tree". After you light them, the door should open.

Hope this helped.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
SpiritedCat on Nov 23, 2012 wrote:
Hi everyone.

Thanks,

It's not a glitch. You didn't pay attention when you beat the Colossus. Above the door after defeating him, there was a code. That's the code you need for those obelisks. You'll have to start the dungeon over. Sorry!

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
AluraMist2 on Nov 24, 2012 wrote:
Sometimes it helps to "read the dialogue" again for your quest. When you open your quest log file, in each box for the quest, there is "question mark" in the upper right corner of the box. Click on it and you can see what you were told to do for that quest.

For this quest, Shalek told you that "after you defeated the Ice Giant, he showed you the combination to open the door to Krokhotep." Go back to the door for Krokhotep, and you will see several obelisks there. Light up just the obelisks that were in the combination. You said they were "alligator, snake, and tree". After you light them, the door should open.

Hope this helped.
thank you! It helped tremendously.