Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help imstuck!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2011
I got the first quest from the professer about the serpent staff, and i left to go to grizzlehiem. before i left i opened the gate, ran into some krok mumms and left right after. when i came back i got the quest back but i cant open the gate anymore. i tried to talk to the professer but i cant. pls help im stuck there

Survivor
May 17, 2011
I would suggest reseting your Wizard101 login completely. That has happened to me before, when I got the quest for Malistaire. I restarted my Wizard101 login 5 times and at last it worked. Also, try bringing a friend with you. Maybe it'll help. Hope this helped :-)

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Try changing realms.

Otherwise, try leaving the dungeon/instance. That should reset the quest.

If neither of those work, send in a ticket to support@wizard101.com

Survivor
Dec 19, 2011
The same thing happened to me. All I think you need to do is stay off the game for a little while. If that doesn't work try a random quest somewhere else. Hope that helped.

Defender
Aug 06, 2011
Spiralwing12 wrote:
I got the first quest from the professer about the serpent staff, and i left to go to grizzlehiem. before i left i opened the gate, ran into some krok mumms and left right after. when i came back i got the quest back but i cant open the gate anymore. i tried to talk to the professer but i cant. pls help im stuck there
What the heck does GH have to do with Professor Winthrop and the Serpent Staff in the Trone Room of Fire????????????????