Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

HELP how do i get in to the vault of ice?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 06, 2011
Im a lvl 23 Ice wizard how do i get in to the vault of ice. I just got the quest Tomb of the fang. I beat the dungeon the palace of fire. How do i get in PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :-D

Defender
Aug 06, 2011
crabbyabi3009 wrote:
Im a lvl 23 Ice wizard how do i get in to the vault of ice. I just got the quest Tomb of the fang. I beat the dungeon the palace of fire. How do i get in PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :-D

If you haven't finished the Hall of Champions and Grand Arena, then you need to do those. Check and see if Alhazrad in the Balance school has anything for you, or Shalek the Wise in the Entrance Hall.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
crabbyabi3009 wrote:

Well, I think the problem is you haven't finished up Shalek's quests to the Hall of Champions ( General Khaba ) and the Grand Arena ( Khai Amate the Great. ) They take a while and require lots of fighting. Good luck.

Survivor
Jan 13, 2012
TNT743 wrote:
crabbyabi3009 wrote:

Well, I think the problem is you haven't finished up Shalek's quests to the Hall of Champions ( General Khaba ) and the Grand Arena ( Khai Amate the Great. ) They take a while and require lots of fighting. Good luck.

I am having the same problem. I have completed all that you have stated above and I have gone thru all the vaults four times to find the mysteries and the main doors still will not open. I must be doing something wrong, but cannot find what it is. I really need help. This is frustrating....

Survivor
Jan 13, 2012
I have completed the Hall of Champions and the Grand Arena. Four times I have gone thru the three vaults and defeated everyone to find the mysteries to open the doors and still the doors do not open. Please help because I surely am missing something.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
pat14075 wrote:
I have completed the Hall of Champions and the Grand Arena. Four times I have gone thru the three vaults and defeated everyone to find the mysteries to open the doors and still the doors do not open. Please help because I surely am missing something.

When you go through the Vault of Ice, Shalek tells you that you must solve three riddles before the main door will open.

Look at your map. There are three blue areas on the outer edge of the vault. You must go into each of those areas and defeat the guys in there. After you defeat each one, watch for the clues (the yellow banners that hang on the wall) in each room.

Use the symbols that you see on the yellow banners to unlock the riddle in each room.

Just one example: in one of the rooms, the yellow banners show the symbols for fire, ice, and storm. You must light the braziers in that room for those colors. When you do, you get a message saying something like "A lock has been opened" or something like that.

Then you can move on to the next room. After the three blue areas are done, the main door should open.

Hope this helps.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
pat14075 wrote:

Are you completing the mysteries as they are revealed? You should see, "A lock is broken" every time you complete a puzzle relating to the reveal mystery.

Defender
Nov 18, 2011
Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
crabbyabi3009 wrote:
Keep doing your tasks intill it appers it always does that