Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 04, 2010
where exactly is the balance school I can't find itI am Ethan lvl 21

Survivor
Jul 08, 2013
welcome to the message boards butter bro 55 anyway just keep going with the main quests and you'll find it

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
butterbro55 on Apr 18, 2014 wrote:
You must complete the Pyramid of the Sun in Krokotopia and get access to the Krokosphinx where you'll find the Balance Tree and School outside the entrance to the sphinx.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
The Balance school is on the Krokosphinx. To get there, you must earn your way by completing all main storyline quests in the Pyramid of the Sun. Then Sgt Talbot will grant you access.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
Hey ButterBro!

I had this problem too. As seen, most schools are in ravenwood, except for death and Balance. Death is currently under the waterfall at Wizard City and Balance School is currently located at Krokotopia in a secret location once you have received the boat ride. Once you go in, you will see a square hole with a ladder. That, is where the Balance School sets. You probably will get a quest for it soon enough so don't worry

Lvl 95 wizard Austin GriffinBlade

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
The balance school is "kind of" in two places. There is an instructor in Ravenwood who stands outside Bartleby... I forget his name but he's a dog from Marleybone. After a certain point, however, you have to get to the Krokosphinx in Krokotopia. There is a ladder sticking out of the ground next to Niles the Balance tree... that would be your school.

Survivor
Oct 30, 2011
Hello! I hope you'd have found it by now but this is how to find the Balance school in Krokotopia:
1.When you first get to Krokotopia, go through the door of course, and look to your right.
(If you don't see it, move closer)
2.A ship is waiting. You have to do a quest I believe to ride it, , and when you go on to it, skip/wait for the ride to finish.
3.You will be dropped off to what seems like a floating island*, called Krokosphinx Island, and notice a balance tree and a ladder.
4.Go down the ladder and you will see your... "other" instructor of Balance.

[*The floating island has two pets: Heckhound and Blue Salamander.]
I hope I've been of any assistance!

-
Level 34, Magus Diviner, Alexander Dreamtamer

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
The balance school is on Krokosphinx island. You will see a little ladder going down into the ground near Niles, the balance tree. If you still cannot find it, don't worry,I am pretty sure there is a quest that takes you there.
Saffron Sandsword
Legendary