Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
I battled one of the bosses in a dungeon, and I have to talk with him. I accidentally pressed the Oasis commons whatever. and now I can't battle him!

Explorer
Aug 03, 2012
Scoat20 on Dec 30, 2014 wrote:
I battled one of the bosses in a dungeon, and I have to talk with him. I accidentally pressed the Oasis commons whatever. and now I can't battle him!
Where is he

Survivor
Dec 13, 2014
Scoat20 on Dec 30, 2014 wrote:
If it's an actual dungeon, there should be a button near the commons button that shows an arrow to an X, and it might be flashing. In that case, click that button, and you should be ported back into the dungeon.

This is also random, but you joined on my birthday :>

~ Destiny ~

Explorer
Aug 03, 2012
dangergranger on Jan 6, 2015 wrote:
If it's an actual dungeon, there should be a button near the commons button that shows an arrow to an X, and it might be flashing. In that case, click that button, and you should be ported back into the dungeon.

~ Destiny ~
well i can't find it i have been looking for it

Explorer
Aug 03, 2012
dangergranger on Jan 6, 2015 wrote:

~ Destiny ~
See this time i have to find i chest which is in a dungeon and i want you to find it with me will you do that for me if you don't then i will ask someone else.