Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Haven't received hex

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
Okay so I've been done with Krokotopia for a while now. Completed ALL the quests and I just noticed I haven't received hex? Has this happened to anyone else?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
The only requirement to being able to learn the spell is being a sorcerer completing Krokotopia.

You highlighted that you've long satisfied this requirement.

I'm also assuming you've meticulously checked your spell book for the spell and not seeing it as well.

But, just to reiterate, the quest Temple Dweller is needed to be completed to finally learn the spell.

The Ghost of Krokhotep is actually the one that teaches you the spell and not Sergeant Major Talbot.

Again, never heard of this occurring before and if you've done everything by the book (no pun intended), then feel free to voice your concerns via the support team of KI.

support@wizard101.com

Attach a screenshot of your spellbook not showing the spell for emphasis if it really isn't there.

Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
Star Edward on Mar 15, 2019 wrote:
The only requirement to being able to learn the spell is being a sorcerer completing Krokotopia.

You highlighted that you've long satisfied this requirement.

I'm also assuming you've meticulously checked your spell book for the spell and not seeing it as well.

But, just to reiterate, the quest Temple Dweller is needed to be completed to finally learn the spell.

The Ghost of Krokhotep is actually the one that teaches you the spell and not Sergeant Major Talbot.

Again, never heard of this occurring before and if you've done everything by the book (no pun intended), then feel free to voice your concerns via the support team of KI.

support@wizard101.com

Attach a screenshot of your spellbook not showing the spell for emphasis if it really isn't there.
I've made sure to complete everything. I checked a million times for additional quests. I've even went to the ghost of krokhotep and I can't even talk to him so I'm assuming I've completed the quest. I've emailed support three times within a span of two weeks and they have not gotten back to me. Is there anything else I can do?

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Melia99 on Mar 25, 2019 wrote:
I've made sure to complete everything. I checked a million times for additional quests. I've even went to the ghost of krokhotep and I can't even talk to him so I'm assuming I've completed the quest. I've emailed support three times within a span of two weeks and they have not gotten back to me. Is there anything else I can do?
Edward also said you needed to be a Balance wizard [Sorcerer]. If you are balance, yeah that's super weird I'd email KI about it.