Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Have you ever noticed the green jewel?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2011
Have you ever noticed the green jewel stuck inside the giant krok's nostril located in the dig site? I have! How bout you guys? It's so odd..

Explorer
Apr 24, 2010
FamousName wrote:
Have you ever noticed the green jewel stuck inside the giant krok's nostril located in the dig site? I have! How bout you guys? It's so odd..

Its part of a quest anyone past krok knows its part of a quest. Its not odd once you've done your quest.

From, Corwin trollleaf, Level 70 life wizard

Defender
May 24, 2012
I tried to get that emerald out so many times!!! I vaguely remember a later quest where you have to go back and get it but I can't remember which one. Keep playing, you'll have it.

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
FamousName wrote:
idkkkkkkkkk probably some ancient egyptian thingy XD :)

Wolf SilverSpear ~ Level 65 Fire

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
FamousName wrote:

It's part of a quest for Life wizards ONLY. No one else can do anything with it.

Survivor
Mar 23, 2011
its for a life quest, I first wondered about it like you

Survivor
Jan 24, 2012
Yes i have noticed that jewel! It ticks me off i want to know if it's a booger or a jewel i have two jewels just like it at home. help!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
darkbolt1235678910 wrote:
Yes i have noticed that jewel! It ticks me off i want to know if it's a booger or a jewel i have two jewels just like it at home. help!

READ:
It's part of a quest for Life wizards ONLY. No one else can do anything with it.