Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting permission for Krokosphinx and Tomb Of Sto

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
i am currently in the palace of fire but im completely lost with what im suppose to do to get out of the oasis and go to krokosphinx so someone plz give me a guide as to which quest im suppose to do that will get me out of palace of fire and someone tell me where i go after palace of fire plz plz plz help me im desperately in need of help i would greatly appreciate it :) :-) :D :) :-) :D

Hero
May 27, 2009
You have to finish Prof Winthrop's quest in the Throne Room of fire and he sends you to Major Talbot. That's how you get permission to ride the boat to the Krokosphinx.

Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
ok well after i posted this message i started playing again and am currently lvl 21 and in the emperor's retreat in krokosphinx but i would like to know if i gain access to tomb of storms right after i finish emperor's retreat because i have already defeated the 3 bosess but i have not defeated the big boss in emperor's retreat but i would like to know what i have to do to access tomb of storms so someone plz help me if possible the same person that sent me that reply to my last cry for help.

Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
i am currently in the palace of fire but im completely lost with what im suppose to do to get out of the oasis and go to krokosphinx so someone plz give me a guide as to which quest im suppose to do that will get me out of palace of fire and someone tell me where i go after palace of fire plz plz plz help me im desperately in need of help i would greatly appreciate it :) :-) :D :) :-) :D[/qu

Well, the way i got to krokosphinx is by completing the pyramid of the sun :D

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
BlueZorro101 wrote:
ok well after i posted this message i started playing again and am currently lvl 21 and in the emperor's retreat in krokosphinx but i would like to know if i gain access to tomb of storms right after i finish emperor's retreat because i have already defeated the 3 bosess but i have not defeated the big boss in emperor's retreat but i would like to know what i have to do to access tomb of storms so someone plz help me if possible the same person that sent me that reply to my last cry for help.

To get to the Tomb of storms you need to finish Krokhotep in Emporer's Retreat. You will have a quest to talk to some people and then Seargent major Talbot should tell you to go talk to Hetch Al'dim and he will explain to you how to open the portal to the Tomb of storms. To get in, light all the obelisks and then stand south of all the obelisks and wait for a head to come out of the sand.