Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

First Beetle find

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2013
How come I find the 1st beetle in the Oasis but it doesn't give it to me?Is there a problem?

Survivor
Aug 09, 2012
Yeah, I noticed that too like seriously, and I hate having quests fill up my quest book. So can there be a fix to this problem, like pronto

Administrator
Survivor
May 02, 2015
I've been to both beetles in Krokotopia and it won't let me get one of them. Can you fix this?

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
dynamiteforest02 on Oct 10, 2015 wrote:
I've been to both beetles in Krokotopia and it won't let me get one of them. Can you fix this?
There are more than two beetles in Krokotopia. Did you mean "all beetles in Krokotopia" or "both beetles in The Oasis"? Also, you haven't provided nearly enough information for KingsIsle to just "fix it". Send a ticket to Support.

Survivor
May 02, 2015
I have been to both beetles in the oasis and it still says find the first beetle in the oasis. Can you please fix this?

Explorer
May 09, 2011
One is behind a shop, the other is to the right of the Library.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2011
you may already have the beetles and try to look for it . if you do this you can't pick it up also if you look on the quest it say's in what area hope this helps