Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

fighting tips

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 31, 2010
Mark your spot outside the castle or dungeon. Then you can zap back when you regain your health.

Cast a higher spell after a balance blade and a trap. It helps alot. It can even defeat him.

Minions help. Just remember you can only have 1 minion at a time and if you are defeated he goes away.

Aim at 1 guy at a time. If one is gone you will have less people aiming at you.

Fire elves, Storm elves, other elves.... Helps! You can keep dealing damage while castimg more spells. Any other card like those works too.

Go in with someone if you can. 2 wizards are better than 1!

Hope this helps!

Kiera Dreamleaf level 19 Journeyman diviner

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Good advice, as long as the wizard has those spells.

You might add that it's a good idea in boss fights to take out the assistant first, as it will generally have less health and be easier to eliminate.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2011
Cool Tips i have done 3 of them, i just dont have any traps yet
XD I know im Working on it.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I solo a lot. Because of this, I have learned to mark INSIDE the boss chamber if possible. (sometimes it won't let you.) When you mark inside, kill the minion first that way if you die, you can quickly drink a potion and port back. The boss will then be alone.

To do this, you have to be quick, because the game doesn't give you much time before resetting the boss chamber making your mark useless.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life