Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Eye Of The Krok Quest Map room gate sealed

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 20, 2011
Hi, i have just experience a VERY ANNOYING gitch where now the map room gate leading into krokenkhamen's lair has sealed itself and i cannot get inside, how to fix?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Mitchellcdck wrote:
Hi, i have just experience a VERY ANNOYING gitch where now the map room gate leading into krokenkhamen's lair has sealed itself and i cannot get inside, how to fix?

If I remember correctly, you can "see the gate" when you first leave the Map Room.

But that is not where you enter to find Krokenkamen.

Look at your map. You need to go "around" that area and find her. That gate will open to "let you out" after your defeat her. I think she is actually walking around in the middle of the streets in there. (If this isn't right, someone will correct me.)

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
There are two logic problems you have to solve to proceed through the dungeon. The first with the braziers allows you to battle the first opponent, Prince someone. The second with the obselisks lets you enter the chamber of Krokenkamen, who does walk around the halls inside.

Once you defeat krokenkamen the gate leading to the room with Professor Winthrop opens up (to save you a long walk).