Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Everlasting Fire

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2009
One time I was in the Chamber of Fire and I had to battle Fire Servants. Then one time I finally defeated one ( doing the cutscene of it's defeat) and the strangest thing happened! It was still on the battlefield with no life at all! In fact it even said he was DEFEATED! (in purple bold letters) but he was only a flame and still attacking me! If this has happened to you plz replay because I have no idea what was going on!

P.S. it also happened fighting a Gobbler Scout and the Ice Mummy Champion dude

Alex Skullhunter Level 37 Scarecrows and Wraiths!

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
That happened to my sister in the arena! Somebody on her team healed her after she died the first time and she had about 376 or so life. Then she was just about to pick another spell, and it said that she was defeated. She lost all her 300 life that she had and couldnt pick a spell, just the FLEE, YOU HAVE BEEN DEFEATED button. And NO ONE hit her to make her die. But anyway, its simply one more out of the thousands of glitches kingisle has to deal with every day.......

Kestrel Ghostwalker~ lvl 47 Master sorcerer

Survivor
May 17, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
That happened to my sister in the arena! Somebody on her team healed her after she died the first time and she had about 376 or so life. Then she was just about to pick another spell, and it said that she was defeated. She lost all her 300 life that she had and couldnt pick a spell, just the FLEE, YOU HAVE BEEN DEFEATED button. And NO ONE hit her to make her die. But anyway, its simply one more out of the thousands of glitches kingisle has to deal with every day.......

Kestrel Ghostwalker~ lvl 47 Master sorcerer

Geez I didn't know it also has an affect on Wizards! I have to be careful now or I might be unfairly killed by some Wondering Kingsile Glitch Rank 10 Boss! :P Alex Skullhunter Now lvl 40 pet Flamezilla