Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

dungeon quest having trouble.....

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 17, 2014
Does anyone have the defeat keeper of the fangs dungeon quest in the vault of ice? I can't get past it. I have done all of the mysteries but the door won't open for me! I tried going over it again and looking at my map to make sure there wasn't another mystery. If you have this quest and is interested in doing it with me please tell me the time you would like to meet up in the vault of ice. Give me your characters name. Be aware I may reject your request because I might not be available. THANKS!!!

Sabrina WinterbladeICE level 23

Survivor
Dec 30, 2013
after defeating the foes in the first three dungeon a code appears on the back wall. use it correctly and you will get a text message "you hear a key unlock". all three of the dungeons must have this message before the door opens automatically for the final dungeon

Explorer
Jul 17, 2014
alric boombringer on Dec 10, 2014 wrote:
after defeating the foes in the first three dungeon a code appears on the back wall. use it correctly and you will get a text message "you hear a key unlock". all three of the dungeons must have this message before the door opens automatically for the final dungeon
Thanks but I already finished. But thankyou!!

Survivor
Dec 11, 2013
hi i am a leval 37 and i completed this when i was about level 32, don't go in by yourself invite friends my if you need any help then buy tresure cards level up a bit by doing side quests, thats how i did it
hope this heleped