Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death pixies!

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 05, 2010
My teacher cyrus drake sent me on to get death pixies. but I can't beat them! Its because they have absorb maybe? Its when they use that and I use my treasure cards... and it does 0 damage! How can I solve this problem?! P.s if this needs life attack spell I have none of those spells

Survivor
Nov 21, 2010
mythmaster1523 wrote:
My teacher cyrus drake sent me on to get death pixies. but I can't beat them! Its because they have absorb maybe? Its when they use that and I use my treasure cards... and it does 0 damage! How can I solve this problem?! P.s if this needs life attack spell I have none of those spells

The issue at hand is that they have that 400 point shield and often more then one. The only way, at our level, to solve this is to bring help or come back when you are higher level. I tried as lvl 20 and I cant generate enough damage (I am myth/life and just grabbed the 3 fold shield and 3 fold boost from the balance trainer on the island in Kroktopia) to burn the shields down before they burn my minion and I down.

I suspect once I hit lvl 22 and get my aoe froggie I can aoe them to dust -- and afaik everyone gets an aoe spell at lvl 22. Thus I suspect the solo target for this is lvl 22 Im probably wrong though since Im a new wizard 101 player (I come from World of War-craft and EVE).

What is your second school and what level of you? The board might be able to think how you can resolve the matter if there was enough detail on your capabilities.

HTH

Elseer Radak
A figment of my own imagination.

P.S. I suspect that if you dont mind paying some real money to buy gold, you could then use the gold to buy some healing and shielding treasure cards for heals a shield or two of your own. You might even be able to afford an AOE card or three ^_^

Defender
May 05, 2010
Survivor
Nov 21, 2010
mythmaster1523 wrote:
Here are my stats

lvl 20 conjurer

secondary school fire

I just dinged 22 and the fight was much easier with the aoe frog spell. IIRC when you get to lvl 22 youll get a 4 pip meteor spell that should work wonders. You may want to stop by the library and pickup a few healing treasure cards and perhaps a nature/death shield or two.

BTW, what time do you play? I'm often on around 12am-3am EDT as "Gabriel Rosethorn" feel free to pm me or friend me and if Im on Ill be happy to help teach those little nastiness a lesson.

P.S. the reward is the Ogre minion who is quite cool