Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia is upon us - Island Appears

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
Recently I have noticed that the poster of Celestis is revealing NEW characters on it every day. And today I noticed an EXTRA FLOATING ISLAND in KROKOTOPIA

I thought it was one of the already ones but you have the Krosphinyx and the Secret Shop and it's not the Tomb of storms and then THERE IT IS HIGH and it looks like it has a portal just like the Secret shop does and it looks like there is a SHOP or so... Is it ANY CLUES What do you think

Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
no that was just a place only accsessible before the first wipe

Hero
May 19, 2009
way to be clueless to your surroundings... that island has always been there

Survivor
May 13, 2010
wow. way to be rude guy who called this person clueless. Seriously, I oticed a random unicorn at my castle last week and I've had that castle for months. So, be nice.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Gonthorianthespade wrote:
wow. way to be rude guy who called this person clueless. Seriously, I oticed a random unicorn at my castle last week and I've had that castle for months. So, be nice.

Dude, that house has always had the unicorn

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
Gonthorianthespade wrote:

That island has been there for years..... so :P